Serving each other and our residents go hand in hand, we can't be great at one without the other!
If you desire to serve others in our community through Love, Compassion, and Outstanding Work Ethic,
Legacy Living of Jasper is the place for you to establish your career!
We have a current need and are accepting applications for the following positions:
Nurse - LPN or QMA - Full Time, Part Time, PRN - Evening Shift, Night Shift
- The nurse position in our community is ideal for someone who wants to spend more time building relationships with residents and families and less time passing pills and completing documentation.
- This is the perfect opportunity for someone who may be new to the nursing field or someone who is looking for a renewed sense of purpose on their nursing journey.
- Unlike other places of employment, the nurses who are part of the Legacy Living team don't have the stress of a skilled facility - such as IV's, Wound Vacs, and Tube Feedings.
CNA/HHA - Full Time, Part Time, PRN - Day Shift, Evening Shift, Night Shift, Split Shift
- The aide position in our community is ideal for someone who has a passion for elderly population and desire to make every day meaningful for them.
- This is the perfect opportunity for someone who may be new to the health care field or someone who is looking to continue their aide career without the harsh physical demands of a skilled facility.
- Unlike other places of employment, the aides who are part of the Legacy Living team have time in their day to break from their aide duties and spend time learning the residents and their families.
Full Time Housekeeping/Maintenance Assistant
Cook - Part Time - 11:00am-7:00pm - including every other weekend. Potential for Full Time.
- The cook position in our restaurant is ideal for someone with grill cook experience who enjoys the creative freedom of preparing dishes from scratch with their own personal touches.
- This is the perfect opportunity for someone to take their passion for food and reap the benefit of a positive work environment, and finding heartfelt fulfillment in each day.
- Unlike other places of employment, Legacy's cooks have the time in their day to get out of the kitchen and hear first hand the compliments given for specific meals served.
Servers - Full Time or Part Time - 11:00am-7:00pm - including every other weekend.
- The server position in our restaurant is ideal for someone who loves interacting with the senior population and enjoys serving others. This is a perfect entry level position into the healthcare profession.
- Current servers find joy in the one on one daily interactions with residents as well as the uplifting, positive work environment they've created.
- Typical server duties include waiting tables, food prep and clean up.
- No experience necessary - would love to train the right individual.
We are always accepting applications but not currently hiring for the following positions. Inquiries will be filed and pulled first when the need arises.
Nurses – LPN / QMA (Full Time – Part Time – PRN)
CNAs/HHAs (Full Time - Part Time - PRN)
Cooks (Full Time – Part Time – PRN)
Server (Full Time - Part Time - PRN)
Recreation Associate (Full Time – Part Time)
We are proud to offer a full benefits package, complete with paid time off, competitive wages, and comprehensive insurance plans for your entire family.