Serving each other and our residents go hand in hand, we can't be great at one without the other!
If you desire to serve others in our community through Love, Compassion, and Outstanding Work Ethic,
Legacy Living of Jasper is the place for you to establish your career!
We are excited to announce that we are a recipient of the Direct Service Workforce Investment Grant through the Family & Social Services Administration for 2023. With this grant, we plan to utilize the funding in the following four ways to invest in our Team Members.
NOW HIRING for the following positions:
Server - Day Shift (6:00-2:00) - Up to Full Time - Every Other Weekend
- The server position in our restaurant is ideal for someone who loves interacting with the senior population and enjoys serving others.
- Perfect Entry Level position into the healthcare profession.
- Current servers find joy in the one on one daily interactions with residents as well as the uplifting, positive work environment they've created.
- Typical server duties include waiting tables, food prep, and clean up.
- No experience necessary - would love to train the right individual.
- Weekend Option Available
CNA/HHA - Night Shift - Up to Full Time - Every Other Weekend
- The aide position in our community is ideal for someone who has a passion for the elderly population and desire to make every day meaningful for them.
- This is the perfect opportunity for someone who may be new to the health care field or someone who is looking to continue their aide career without the harsh physical demands of a skilled facility.
- Unlike other places of employment, the aides who are part of the Legacy Living team have time in their day to break from their aide duties and spend time learning the residents and their families. When people come to work for Legacy, they fall in love with our residents!
- Training for Certification Available! (Fast - Free - Easy!)
- Openings are due to long-term staff graduating and furthering their careers. We are flexible scheduling around schooling and other commitments.
- Full time benefits start at 30 hours per week
We are always accepting applications but not currently hiring for the following positions. Inquiries will be filed and pulled first when the need arises.
Nurses – LPN / QMA (Full Time – Part Time – PRN)
CNAs/HHAs (Full Time - Part Time - PRN)
Cooks (Full Time – Part Time – PRN)
Server (Full Time - Part Time - PRN)
Recreation Assistant (Full Time – Part Time)
Environmental Assistant (Full Time – Part Time)
We are proud to offer a full benefits package, complete with paid time off, competitive wages, and comprehensive insurance plans for your entire family. Benefits begin at full time status - 30 hours per week.