Serving each other and our residents go hand in hand, we can't be great at one without the other!
If you desire to serve others in our community through Love, Compassion, and Outstanding Work Ethic,
Legacy Living of Jasper is the place for you to establish your career!
We are excited to announce that we are a recipient of the Direct Service Workforce Investment Grant through the Family & Social Services Administration for 2023. With this grant, we plan to utilize the funding in the following four ways to invest in our Team Members.
NOW HIRING for the following positions:
Server - Day Shift (6:00-2:00) - Up to Full Time - Every Other Weekend
- The server position in our restaurant is ideal for someone who loves interacting with the senior population and enjoys serving others.
- Perfect Entry Level position into the healthcare profession.
- Current servers find joy in the one on one daily interactions with residents as well as the uplifting, positive work environment they've created.
- Typical server duties include waiting tables, food prep, and clean up.
- No experience necessary - would love to train the right individual.
- Weekend Option Available
We are always accepting applications but not currently hiring for the following positions. Inquiries will be filed and pulled first when the need arises.
Nurses – LPN / QMA (Full Time – Part Time – PRN)
CNAs/HHAs (Full Time - Part Time - PRN)
Cooks (Full Time – Part Time – PRN)
Server (Full Time - Part Time - PRN)
Recreation Assistant (Full Time – Part Time)
Environmental Assistant (Full Time – Part Time)
We are proud to offer a full benefits package, complete with paid time off, competitive wages, and comprehensive insurance plans for your entire family. Benefits begin at full time status - 30 hours per week.