Welcome to Legacy Living Jasper! Serving those you love is our WHY.
- Why we care
- Why we are passionate
- Why we serve
Our inspiration for Legacy Living comes from this bright and inviting Jasper community. Our team provides concierge-level amenities based on your choices and needs. To live life - is to stroll through our neighborhood with scenic views of west side Jasper and enjoy the many local fine art performances. To love life - is to experience our inspired dining options and enjoy the companionship of family and friends.
Independent Living Town Homes
Whether you are cooking a meal in your custom kitchen, relaxing in your living or sunroom, or reading a book on your porch, views of rolling fields and wooded tree lines encircle you. Live independently with the peace of mind that you will enjoy all of the conveniences and amenities offered on our campus - including restaurant-style meals, planned activities, local outings, housekeeping, and a campus-wide emergency response system at your fingertips.
- A ground level, fully functioning condo equipped with all appliances, attached garage, and spacious front porch and back patio.
- The security of knowing there is a wellness team 24/7 who are available within seconds at the push of a button – as well as daily wellness checks if desired.
- Transportation to health related appointments and scheduled transportation for group outings to local attractions.
- Complimentary meal plan to enjoy at our community restaurant any time of day.
- A worry free lifestyle of someone else handling the interior & exterior maintenance, lawn care, trash disposal, and snow removal.
- Hassle-free lifestyle of no additional utility bills, property taxes, or other monthly bills related to home ownership.
- Unlimited access to amenities of assisted living – fitness center, theater, daily happy hour events, live entertainment, outdoor fire pit, computer stations, and more.
Assisted Living Residences
We offer multiple floor plan options to help our residents maintain maximum independence in a homelike environment. Our compassionate licensed nursing staff are here around the clock to assist with any needs that arise.
Health & Wellness
When you need a helping hand, there is no task too small. Our team will meet with you and your family to assess individual needs and then develop a customer person-centered care plan that fosters independence and self-esteem. Our expert caregivers focus on keeping you fit both mentally and physically and are available around the clock to assist with any needs that arise.
These needs include:
- Medication Administration, Reminders, Diabetes Management
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
- Toileting & incontinence care
- Transfers & ambulation assistance
- Miscellaneous nursing needs including but not limited to:
- Ted hose application
- Oxygen maintenance
- Coordination of health-related appointments -- with free local transportation
- Mental health monitoring
We are Licensed Residential Care - regulated by the State of Indiana.
Specifically created for those who are experiencing any form of memory loss or cognitive decline, our memory care neighborhood is designed to help you or your loved ones continue to live their best life with the highest quality of care possible.
We create a person-centered service plan for each resident, focusing on their needs as individuals and how we are able to help them attain a meaningful life each and every day. Most importantly – we include YOU – the family and friends – as we become an extension of your family celebrating daily successes.
We have embraced Teepa Snow’s philosophy of “Positive Approach to Care”, including her "Hand-Under-Hand" technique to meet the complex and unique requirements of memory loss, using her efficient and structured techniques each day within our program. Our staff endures an extensive training to learn Teepa’s philosophies and how to apply them in day to day, real-life scenarios. You can watch more about Teepa Snow by following this link https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVl8vTLjje8Fs309NgA8kn_yOE9h6O2Tq .
Designed to keep your loved one active, our integrated hobby spaces – varying from textiles, woodworking, full functioning kitchen, doll therapy and beyond – will provide quality engagement for all skill sets and interest levels. The opportunity to spend time indoors or outdoors is always available with our beautifully landscaped courtyard as the center of the memory care neighborhood.
Senior Social Program
Legacy's Senior Social Program is ideal for any senior – but particularly those who themselves or their caregivers could benefit from a break in routine. By your loved one participating in this program, they will benefit from the companionship of others going through the same life journey, safety and peace of mind for the caregiver while they are away, and engagement through meal-time conversations and an interactive schedule of events. Legacy’s Senior Social Program is a great stepping stone for gradually introducing the idea of long-term care to your loved one.
Benefits for both Caregiver & Senior:
- Full or Half Days -- including evenings and weekends
- Supervision of licensed nursing staff
- No commitments
- Planned activities and entertainment
EmpowerMe Wellness - Therapy Services
Legacy Living Jasper has partnered with EmpowerMe Wellness to be our on-site rehabilitation service provider. Through this partnership, high-quality rehabilitation services including Physical, Occupational and Speech therapy will be conveniently available for residents within Legacy Living Jasper. EmpowerMe Wellness’s rehabilitation and wellness space will be located in the second-floor fitness center.
EmpowerMe establishes unique goals for each individual making their treatment sessions restorative, purposeful, and FUN! Together, the patient and their therapist, will discuss a customized treatment plan designed to help reach the patient’s goals using innovative techniques without having to leave their home environment. Our dedicated therapists have extensive training and experience specializing in senior care, dementia, fall prevention, pain, and orthopedics. EmpowerMe aims to help residents maintain independence and pursue maximum quality of life.
- Familiar faces to build a trusting relationship between therapist and resident
- Increased communication and consistency of treatment approach between care staff, residents, and families
- Consistent therapist for families to contact for updates, questions, and concerns about their loved ones
- Dedicated rehabilitation and wellness space to provide the highest quality care
- Therapy team integration into the community for a true team collaboration of care
We hope you find this new partnership exciting and beneficial! EmpowerMe Wellness is excited to be a part of Legacy Living Jasper community and provide services for your loved one’s rehabilitative needs.
For more information on EmpowerMe Wellness, call 844-636-9304 or www.empowermewellness.com.